Wednesday, January 20, 2010

hello?...who is this?

Oh, hey!

How's it going?

Me? Oh, pretty good. I started back to school, getting back in the swing.

How's school going? Oh, you know, it just started yesterday so I'm getting away with pretending that it didn't actually start. This semester I'm going to try to figure out how to balance comic life and library school life. Notice real life doesn't have a place. No time for that.


What have you been up to? Really? That's awesome! I love Crash Team Racing and stuffed crust pizza.


...yeah, I've just been scrambling to get some leisure things done before school. I haven't made any comics though! I've been distracted by reading Twilight (please don't judge me, it's terrible but now I have to finish it) and knitting.


.........


Hello?...




Here are some old things I promised.


The thing below I thought I would do everyday, but have actually only done once. whoops. I might continue with it though because it seems like a nice way to have a memory of events and feelings five years from now.


Below is the first comic I've ever made. I promise I have taken a figure drawing class, two in fact.


And here we go, the comic I made a lil before the therapy one. The left page really has nothing to do with it except the bit at the bottom. The sequence seems confusing now, so it goes the big chunk of text, the jacket picture below, the top panel on the right, and then the one below it. Sooooorry.




I promise to slack off a bunch more and continue to use photoshop inconsistently!


love,

jl

No comments:

Post a Comment